Well, I didn’t get Covid. That’s good news. But I did suffer from a lot of depression in 2020. But by December I began to feel better. I have a feeling 2021 will be a great year of recovery and rebirth for me.
What I did in 2020:
- I took a break from music making.
- I sorted through a dozen old boxes.
- I listened to all my favorite childhood songs.
- I had way too many Skype calls.
- I gained a lot of weight.
- I drank through half my wine collection.
I think you get the point now. My year seems to be in the bag of stereotypical descriptions I’ve read. Oh well. It’s 2021 now and I wanted to give you this update because things will be getting better. Believe that.